BannerFans.com

Author Topic: St louis archive reseacher  (Read 4681 times)

Offline mes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
St louis archive reseacher
« on: April 22, 2014, 12:03:10 PM »
I live near and will do reseach at the National archives in St Louis.Prices for personell files are $35 for archival files (62 years or older).FOIA files are $25 and award cards are $10 plus a pstage.I will copy the files and mail them to you.You can pm me or reach me @ mesanders56@yahoo.com Thanks you,Mark

Offline Fearless Leader

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Referrals: 1
Re: St louis archive reseacher
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 05:08:41 PM »
I live near and will do reseach at the National archives in St Louis.Prices for personell files are $35 for archival files (62 years or older).FOIA files are $25 and award cards are $10 plus a pstage.I will copy the files and mail them to you.You can pm me or reach me @ mesanders56@yahoo.com Thanks you,Mark

Mark,

Shouldn't you introduce yourself first, before soliciting business?? ???
THE ALLIED MILITARIA FORUM...... "The freedom forum"!
FREEDOM OF SPEECH.......FREEDOM FROM FEES.....FREEDOM FROM DONATIONS and SOLICITATION.

Offline mes

• Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 10:39:21 PM »
Good point. I put an introduction on here and I will be posting some of my collection as soon as time allows
best regards,Mark

Offline ScottG

• Referrals: 11
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 08:58:59 AM »
   I contacted Mark this week about a USMC record and his response was very prompt, I am looking forward to seeing what he finds and will post the info here. Thanks Mark!  Scott
Always looking for 32nd Division items and 13th Armored Division items. Please keep me in mind if you have any.

Offline ScottG

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 12:43:05 PM »
   Received a packet from Mark today on my Uncle who was a WWII Marine. A great amount of information including photo's, and in a very timely manner. I would recommend Mark to any members as the info was great, the return time was great and the price was great. Thanks Mark! Scott.
Always looking for 32nd Division items and 13th Armored Division items. Please keep me in mind if you have any.

Offline captainofthe7th

• FORUM MODERATOR
  • Referrals: 1
      • The RCM Collection
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 09:03:34 AM »
I just got home to open my packet from Mark -- he did a great job and was very prompt with getting papers and mailing them out.  I'm extremely pleased and will not hesitate to contact him in the future.  It seems like he sent copies of everything available and I learned quite a bit more about my research subject.

Thanks so much, Mark!

Rob
-- My Online Collection --

Interested in buying Korean War uniforms, groupings, medals, patches, ribbons and more.

Offline ScottG

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 03:28:00 PM »
   Got another  packet from Mark today on a WWII Coast Guard veteran. I can't say enough good about his service. The file contained everything I was looking for and then some! Thanks Mark, I will be back for more soon!  Scott.

Offline ScottG

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 09:55:48 PM »
  I received another envelope from Mark on a relative that was KIA in the Philippines in 45. as always a great value and some good info.  Scott

BannerFans.com