BannerFans.com

Author Topic: Wm Britain's Toy Soldiers  (Read 116 times)

Offline ScottG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 11
Wm Britain's Toy Soldiers
« on: September 04, 2018, 09:54:35 PM »
   My posts have been few lately. In May my museum received a $100,000.00 donation of William Britains Toy Soldiers. This was the retail value as most were not vintage but rather from the period of 1997-2014. We were given the sets by a collector who wanted a Britain's retailer that was a non-profit to benefit from his donation. We were truly blessed and these soldiers are pretty cool and have been earning their keep since May!
   So, if anyone here is a collector, feel free to shoot me a PM or check out the museum at Michigan Military Heritage Museum on Facebook. I literally have hundreds of sets available from Zulu's, to Napoleonics, Civil War, WWI, WWII, bands, Royalty, Crimean War, Knights of Agincourt, War along the Nile, Red Coats/Blue Coats, and so many more... Thanks for looking and please tell any friends that may be collectors. 
   The last picture is one of our museums bathrooms... We really need our room back, and these boxes are all full of soldiers. It is about half of the overall donation!

Thanks again, Scott
Always looking for 32nd Division items and 13th Armored Division items. Please keep me in mind if you have any.

Offline Rakkasan187

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Wm Britain's Toy Soldiers
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 07:37:04 AM »
Scott,

Impressive collection of items. I imagine that these will go great in many of the exhibits you have there...

Smitty
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body"

"What you do in Life, echos in Eternity"

MSG Leigh E Smith Jr (Smitty)
USA (ret) 1984-2005

EPFD 1997-2008

ASMIC Member

187th Airborne Regimental Combat Team Association Member (RAKKASANS)

VFW Member

Offline ScottG

• Referrals: 11
Re: Wm Britain's Toy Soldiers
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 10:47:56 PM »
Scott,

Impressive collection of items. I imagine that these will go great in many of the exhibits you have there...

Smitty

We will keep some that tie into Michigan History, but its tough as we really need more space. Oh well, I guess in the big picture its a good problem to have.   Thanks!  Scott
Always looking for 32nd Division items and 13th Armored Division items. Please keep me in mind if you have any.

BannerFans.com