BannerFans.com

Author Topic: I added 2 new WWI Adrians!  (Read 759 times)

Offline ScottG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 11
I added 2 new WWI Adrians!
« on: June 03, 2017, 07:00:34 PM »
  So, with everything happening at the museum, I forgot to post the two new Adrians I added to my personal collection.

First up was a steal at $90.00! It is a colonial that had been over painted in black. I read about people using acetone on U.S. M-1 helmets with great success but no one had tried this with Adrians and posted about it, so I did and it worked like a charm! I couldn't believe the amount of original blue that was still under the black! So, here it is fully restored, unfortunately I didn't do any before shots...  Scott
Always looking for 32nd Division items and 13th Armored Division items. Please keep me in mind if you have any.

Offline ScottG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 11
Re: I added 2 new WWI Adrians!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 07:05:08 PM »
  Next up is a brown Foreign Legion or Colonial Artillery. It still shows the original horizon blue under the brown and just really has "the look" if you know what I mean. Not perfect, but that been there look. Eventually I would like to add a brown infantry as well as a blue artillery, sort of an OCD thing... ;D    Scott
Always looking for 32nd Division items and 13th Armored Division items. Please keep me in mind if you have any.

BannerFans.com