BannerFans.com

Author Topic: My latest man-toy!  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Tom E. Gunn

• FORUM EXECUTIVE MANAGER
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
My latest man-toy!
« on: May 19, 2017, 11:14:14 AM »
It's a Parabellum-Pistole P.08...better known as a Luger! As you know, things which go "BANG!" are illegal in the UK...unless of course it's an airgun, which this is! It fires steel BBs propelled by a CO2 gas cartridge. It really is a beautifully made thing, being of scale weight with a functioning safety catch and a separate magazine. It has a decent range too! I rigged up a target within a stout box lined with bubble-wrap in an attempt to retain / recycle as many BBs as possible, but it punched right through from a distance of about 20 metres. Anyway...I'm just getting to grips with it...literally. If you've ever handled a Luger you'll know how good it feels in the hand!
"He who dares, wins!"

Offline ScottG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 11
Re: My latest man-toy!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 11:20:31 PM »
  That's a great looking piece Ian! I use a small bb rifle to keep squirrels out of the Wife's birdfeeder!  Scott
Always looking for 32nd Division items and 13th Armored Division items. Please keep me in mind if you have any.

Offline littlebuddy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • USAAF SPOKEN HERE 24/7 365
  • Referrals: 6
Re: My latest man-toy!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 06:21:36 AM »
Giv'us a go Ian !!!!!  :D
2018 and STILL WANTED! a pair of RAF 1940 Patt boots and RAF life vest
Always looking for quality condition USAAF stationary,ephemera,equipment and clothing.
Starting to look for the harder to find items e.g. survival kits and items also woukd like to add a complete "Gibson Girl " set up
We are here for the collectors, not for profit. (PERIOD!)

BannerFans.com