BannerFans.com

Author Topic: Scots Guards James Peacock.  (Read 7368 times)

Offline m151mp

• PLANKOWNER
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Scots Guards James Peacock.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2019, 03:24:30 PM »
life and circumstances have led me away from the hobby, and i haven't been here in ages. this is probably the wrong place to even put this, but i can't find Ian's email address. Ian, if you have a moment, please drop me a line. i have found myself in possession of a genuine issue red scots guards tunic, in nice condition, with all buttons present. i thought you might know who currently collects such uniform items. thanks. look forward to hearing from you.
retired glazier
us army vietnam veteran

Offline Masonk

• FORUM EXECUTIVE MANAGER
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
      • Military Collectors of Delaware Valley (PA/NJ/DE)
Re: Scots Guards James Peacock.
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 07:44:39 AM »
life and circumstances have led me away from the hobby, and i haven't been here in ages. this is probably the wrong place to even put this, but i can't find Ian's email address. Ian, if you have a moment, please drop me a line. i have found myself in possession of a genuine issue red scots guards tunic, in nice condition, with all buttons present. i thought you might know who currently collects such uniform items. thanks. look forward to hearing from you.

Unfortunately, Ian doesn't access the forum much, and I don't know that he is very active in the hobby anymore. He is however on Facebook if you know his full name, and wanted to reach out to him there. I'll drop him a message to let him know you were asking about him.
Eric
ASMIC #5492

Militaria Collectors of Delaware Valley (PA/NJ/DE) - Facebook

Check me out on Instagram @philly_militaria_collector

BannerFans.com