BannerFans.com

Author Topic: RAF 32 pattern Mae West`s  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Air Ministry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
RAF 32 pattern Mae West`s
« on: February 18, 2016, 08:23:17 AM »
I took this picture some years ago when I met up with my friends, at the time this was the combined total of 32 pattern Mae West`s that we owned between the three of us. Considering how rare they are, I`m quite ashamed to say that we have more than doubled the amount pictured since then.
I suppose that we should take an updated picture, the only drawback with that, is that I`d have to get mine off the mannequin`s and it`s too much trouble.
Hope you like the picture, it doesn't do justice to the Mae West`s which are in much better condition than they look. sorry for the usual shocking photography.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:06:16 AM by Masonk »
I don`t care to belong to the sort of club that accepts people like me as members.

Offline nimsiemilitaria

• Referrals: 0
Re: RAF 32 pattern Mae West`s
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 02:16:53 PM »
Givers one :)

Offline Tug1970

• Referrals: 0
Re: RAF 32 pattern Mae West`s
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 11:12:58 PM »
You can never have too much of a good thing AM..........OK, maybe we've both taken that to the extremes!!   :o  Great items though and they'll only become rarer and go up in value........mainly because you and your friends have monopolized the market!!   ;D

Tug  ;)
Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

Spike Milligan

BannerFans.com