BannerFans.com

Author Topic: Akron, OH Military Show March 6th, 2016 FREE  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Wedgehead30

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
Akron, OH Military Show March 6th, 2016 FREE
« on: January 06, 2016, 06:35:31 PM »
Our first show went very well and there has been considerable interest in another show. So it's a done deal. The North Coast Military Collectors are hosting our second NE Ohio Military Show. "SPRING 16" is on the clock counting down to Sunday March 6th, 2016. I'm sticking to the same format. A one day show on Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm. As before, admission and parking are FREE. Show venue: Young's Auction Center, 2425 Massillon Road, Akron, OH 44312

Show info and regular updates will be posted on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NCMCUSA

We're a small show with a focus on Quality not quantity. All of the guys did a great job of bring out nice wares and displays for the first show. No flea market junk. I don't expect this show to be any different.

You can get a little idea of what to expect by looking at this thread:

Feel free to hit me with any questions.

Scott
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:24:45 AM by Fearless Leader »

Offline Fearless Leader

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Akron, OH Military Show March 6th, 2016 FREE
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 07:01:54 PM »
Hi Scott, it's nice to have a new member, especially one that is involved in the Militaria community.
You have redirected our members to another forum for information....why? Do you not care to share your information to us directly?

The USMF does not recognize our forum by name or initials. I share this only as a way to call attention to the fact that the USMF is a "closed society" that does not allow free communications.

You are welcome to share any information you care to with us, please share with us directly.

Welcome to the Allied Militaria Forum.

FL
THE ALLIED MILITARIA FORUM...... "The freedom forum"!
FREEDOM OF SPEECH.......FREEDOM FROM FEES.....FREEDOM FROM DONATIONS and SOLICITATION.

Offline Fearless Leader

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 09:29:21 AM »
Hi Scott,
I have not heard back from you regarding posting your show advertisement on the forum. I have now removed the link you had to another forum for advertising. Please contact MasonK, or myself for other arrangements, or post your information on our forum directly.

Thank you for your understanding.

FL
THE ALLIED MILITARIA FORUM...... "The freedom forum"!
FREEDOM OF SPEECH.......FREEDOM FROM FEES.....FREEDOM FROM DONATIONS and SOLICITATION.

Offline Wedgehead30

• Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 09:46:06 AM »
I'm sorry, I just discovered that I hadn't checked back. I lost my hard drive a while back and didn't keep paper records of all my correspondence and postings. Sorry about the initial link. I did not realize there was a problem. Please remove any and all reference to the other link on my initial post. I don't want any conflict with anyone. I have no desire to offend, just inform.... ;D

Just to clear up any confusion. The show is this coming Sunday and I invite everyone to come on out and check it out. It's FREE to the public. We have some great folks coming out and setting up.

Thanks again for the vine,
Scott
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 09:49:53 AM by Wedgehead30 »

BannerFans.com