BannerFans.com

Author Topic: "Crusher" and B8 parachute connection  (Read 621 times)

Offline littlebuddy

• FORUM MODERATOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • USAAF SPOKEN HERE 24/7 365
  • Referrals: 6
"Crusher" and B8 parachute connection
« on: December 29, 2017, 02:36:24 AM »
Back in the early days of the forum , i started a thread regarding my named "Tan crusher"
Nothing out of the ordinary , just a nice solid example .
Ok , so come forward in time to this month . I have a friend who is a parachute Guru and we have been discussing a B8 set up that he has and that i was interested in . This has been ongoing now for over a year , he has been very busy with his personal life and i havnt hounded him to death as he gave me first dibs on it .
Up until a day ago i hadnt seen any pictures at all of the set up .
Then late Wednesday night , i received an email loaded with photos of said piece , while reading the email he ststed the pack was named . So as i browsed the photos a name jumped right out at me !!
Could ? Just could ?? this be 2 items from the very same guy ??
To think neither of us had disclosed any of the information or pics to each other until the otherday !
2018 and STILL WANTED! a pair of RAF 1940 Patt boots and RAF life vest
Always looking for quality condition USAAF stationary,ephemera,equipment and clothing.
Starting to look for the harder to find items e.g. survival kits and items also woukd like to add a complete "Gibson Girl " set up
We are here for the collectors, not for profit. (PERIOD!)

Offline Phill Lockett

• PLANKOWNER
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: "Crusher" and B8 parachute connection
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 02:53:01 PM »
Hi Carl

Looks like it from here , see if he can get a better close up of the  crossed out  serial number or if he can corroberate yours ?

Heres hoping it works out.

Phill
Regards

Phill

BannerFans.com