BannerFans.com

Author Topic: Christmas in May  (Read 2265 times)

Offline littlebuddy

• FORUM MODERATOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • USAAF SPOKEN HERE 24/7 365
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Christmas in May
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 11:09:20 AM »
A couple of suits and trousers came as well  8)

The B1 suit, is , i think , unissued ??  not one sign of wear ,the HBT still has a "sheen" to it . The AN-S-31 suit is a better example than the one i have , so the " filler " i have ,can be surplus to requirements now .

The A10 pants , i think ill be wearing them this Winter !! :D

The A9 pants shown are what some of you that know me " right up Carls street !!!"  im sure these are unissued , again the "sheen" on the material is unbelievable for 70+ year old clothing !!  as are the suspenders that are on them !

The man is on a roll!  Carl does your wife think it may be time for an intervention?  ;D

It's on a need to know basis Paul !!

I need  . She doesn't know !!.  ;D

I'm sure we have all done it !! ;D ;D
2018 and STILL WANTED! a pair of RAF 1940 Patt boots and RAF life vest
Always looking for quality condition USAAF stationary,ephemera,equipment and clothing.
Starting to look for the harder to find items e.g. survival kits and items also woukd like to add a complete "Gibson Girl " set up
We are here for the collectors, not for profit. (PERIOD!)

Offline littlebuddy

• FORUM MODERATOR
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2017, 01:13:17 PM »
LSL Garment Co , as far as i can find Dan,  had 6 contracts totalling  $944,000 between 1943 -1945

i would be interested to see the label for the LSL ones if possible Dan ??

The LSL and Stagg labels

Dan , the LSL Garment Co   A9 contract you have shown was for $202,000  the order was awarded from March 44 to June 44 . Funnily , the contract is listed as WINTER FLYING SUITS .

Always looking for quality condition USAAF stationary,ephemera,equipment and clothing.
Starting to look for the harder to find items e.g. survival kits and items also woukd like to add a complete "Gibson Girl " set up

Offline littlebuddy

• FORUM MODERATOR
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2017, 01:19:54 PM »
The Stagg Coat contract 30053 AC 972 was awarded on March 44  till June 44   for a total of $778,000 . Again the contract is marked WINTER FLYING SUITS

BannerFans.com