BannerFans.com

Author Topic: History of the Administrative and Technical Branches  (Read 674 times)

Offline Rakkasan187

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
History of the Administrative and Technical Branches
« on: February 11, 2018, 09:40:58 AM »
History of the Administrative and Technical Branches

This is volume 3 of Leon Laframboise series of the History of US Army Collar Brass and Collar Insignia. This book is no longer in print and one of the top reference books for history and identification of US Army collar brass or branch of service insignia. Leon was a close friend of mine and when he passed away several years ago, I acquired a few extra copies of this book. Printed in 1986. The other 2 books in his series, History of the Artillery, Cavalry and Infantry Branch of Service Insignia and History of the Combat Support Branches Branch of Service Insignia are Leon's other volumes. These have been steadily rising in price over the years.

I will list one here now and if there is interest I will post additional copies of this volume. I don not have extra copies of the other 2 volumes.

I will be listing several reference books as I get rid of duplicates and extra reference books that I have in my reference library.

If there are any questions please PM me or send me an email to the PayPal email address listed: Smitfamclan@aol.com

More Information
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body"

"What you do in Life, echos in Eternity"

MSG Leigh E Smith Jr (Smitty)
USA (ret) 1984-2005

EPFD 1997-2008

ASMIC Member

187th Airborne Regimental Combat Team Association Member (RAKKASANS)

VFW Member

BannerFans.com