BannerFans.com

Author Topic: BBC Murder Mysteries  (Read 120 times)

Offline Scarecrow

• PLANKOWNER
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
BBC Murder Mysteries
« on: August 10, 2017, 04:19:25 PM »
My wife and I watch very little "regular" television anymore.  All that seems to be on are those nauseating "reality" shows.  No more "real' than my chance of dating a super model!  Anyhow we have grown fond of and watch and enjoy quite a few of the BBC/PBS murder mysteries.  Foyle's War, Father Brown, Midsomer Murders, Dr. Blake Mysteries etc.  Watching all these shows has led me to one conclusion/question though.  Are all those small quaint British villages occupied by a homicidal, adulterous,  and thieving population?  If you watch too many you can certainly draw some wrong conclusions about the British population. :D ;)  All in jest my allied friends, all in jest.
Cheers

Offline littlebuddy

• USAAF SPOKEN HERE 24/7 365
  • Referrals: 6
Re: BBC Murder Mysteries
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 10:49:37 PM »
I wish they were Paul !!  Would make our little hamlet a  ery interesting place to live indeed !!
My good lady watches all those as well !!
Have you watched "George Gentley" ??
2017 and STILL WANTED! a pair of RAF 1940 Patt boots
Always looking for quality condition USAAF stationary,ephemera,equipment and clothing.
Starting to look for the harder to find items e.g. survival kits and items also woukd like to add a complete "Gibson Girl " set up
We are here for the collectors, not for profit. (PERIOD!)

Offline M1Ashooter

• PLANKOWNER
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 09:17:16 PM »
My wife and I are with you.  Add Death in Paradise, Doc Martin, father Brown and we are now watching Grantchester.  I'm sorry to say shows produced in the states just suck

Offline Tom E. Gunn

• FORUM EXECUTIVE MANAGER
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 03:24:21 AM »
Paul....all roads leading to Midsomer are drenched with blood...makes the OK Corral look tame in comparison!
"He who dares, wins!"

BannerFans.com